Glamtastic





Bag: Louis Vuitton, Jewelry: Stella & Dot, Fur Vest: Cotton On, Pants: Zara

Happy New Year! I know it's been awhile since I blogged, but I've been busy celebrating the holidays with my family, I'm sure you all understand. I'm excited for this new year and all the things to come. I will definitely try to blog more and keep up with this. Thanks for everyone who has been supporting me and this blog of mine :)

This is EASILY my absolute favorite look from the photo shoot. It puts everything together - sophistication, class, glam, and edge.
Black is my favorite color to style because of it's versatility - that shows in this particular outfit. Taking a simple long sleeved top and coated black pants, all we had to do was add some texture with the fur and beautiful accessories, and it transformed a simple outfit into a glamtastic one. Throw in some drool-worthy Louis Vuitton with a pair of staple Mary-Janes, and you've got this luxurious feel to what would have been a modest look.
And who can forget the essential red lipstick?

- K

Latest Instagrams

© KAYLYN NICOLE. Design by Fearne.