Happy Birthday, Bloggy

It's official.

This blog has been alive for exactly 5 years.


Um, WOW

Not only do I feel extremely old, but I also feel proud and accomplished for having kept this blog going on for that long. If you have been with me since the beginning, congratulations - you've practically grown up with me. 

I remember getting the idea of starting a blog while talking to my friend Cat on the floor of our high school gym during PE Class our senior year of high school. I had been following Rumi Neely - aka the original fashion blogger who started it all - and was inspired by her, so much that I decided to start my own blog. If you go back far enough, you'll see my first (tragic) posts when Kaylyn Nicole used to be "Love & Labels" (oh, high school me). 

This blog has gone through, literally, four different name/layout changes. Love & Labels, Style Infatuation, The Style Muse, and finally, Kaylyn Nicole. I've thought about deleting my old posts before, in order to keep some type of uniformity to the site, but I decided against it. I wanted to keep my original posts as a reminder of how far I've come, not just with this site, but in my outlook on fashion, my style, and my life. 

I can proudly say, I'm a much more mature version of the girl who first posted the introduction to this site back in 2010. 

Anyway, I'm happy to have been able to keep this site with me. It's been a part of me for five years and I can't wait to see where it goes within the next five. 

Cheers to the past, present, and future.

- K

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Latest Instagrams

© KAYLYN NICOLE. Design by Fearne.