Leopard Queen



At the beginning of the year, I did a photo shoot with my cousin (a photographer) and older sister (boutique owner), for promotion. It was quite the family collaboration - me as the model/stylist, my older sister providing the wardrobe, gorgeous Stella & Dot jewelry, and AH-MAZING designer handbags. It took all my strength not to steal one of her drool-worthy Chanel bags and run back home with it.

Naturally, we chose the streets of San Francisco as our background. We chose a neighborhood of townhouses that seemed to be out of a magazine. I can only imagine how much those houses cost (probably more than my tuition, that's for sure). 

This is the first look we shot: simple leopard coat with casual jeans, heels, and over-the-top yet absolutely necessary accessories. 
A few of my friends thought I looked like a mob wife. 
I was flattered.
I won't deny it - I felt pretty fierce in this outfit. 
Then again, when don't I?

- K

Coat: F21, Jeans: Gap, Heels: ALDO, Jewelry: Stella & Dot, Bag: Chanel

Latest Instagrams

© KAYLYN NICOLE. Design by Fearne.