HELLO!

Once again, I've taken yet another unexpected hiatus. It's been awhile, hasn't it? My blog's been looking pretty lonely lately. Since it's a new year, I think it's time to update everyone on what's been going on with my life and my future plans for the upcoming year.

- I started college! I was so excited to move in and life the dorm life. Away from home, family, parents. I was in love with all the freedom it came with. My roommates turned out to be wonderful girls. One is exactly like me while the other has a super cute personality. We all get along really well which makes living away from home much more bearable. I've made quite a few friends at school. They're so amazing! I've gotten so close to all of them. It's been really fun getting to know new people and even living with them! School, however, is a different story. Naturally, the cirriculum is much more intense than it is in high school. I've had many stressful night filled with piles of homework, tests to study for, lessons to read, and not enough hours for sleep. But in the end, the hardwork is all going to be worth it.
College had definitely made me grow up. I feel so much more mature than before. All the decisions I make now, I think of how it'll affect me in the future. The dreams and aspirations I had in high school are all in the past and now, I'm more focused on reality and striving to get a stable job that I love.

- I'm so happy that winter break is here! This first semester of college has been stressful and I've missed home so much. Being away for so long has definitely made me appreciate my hometown and my loved ones here at home more. I've been out every single day since break started. I haven't seen many of my friends since summer and it's been great catching up with everyone and learning how their lives have changed as well.

One of my new years resolutions was to get back into blogging. I've missed it! It was my favorite hobby and I loved connecting with all the fashion bloggers around the world. I might not be able to post as frequently as I used to but I'll try my best to at least keep up a weekly post.

Happy New Year's to everyone!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Latest Instagrams

© KAYLYN NICOLE. Design by Fearne.