He's Making A List

Christmas (aka my FAVORITE day of the year) is here again.

If you don't know me by now, then I'll tell you the only thing you need to know - I. Love. Christmas. 

That's a bit of an understatement. I'm obsessed with Christmas. I start listening to Christmas music in August, taking out my decorations when Halloween candy comes out in stores, and I've hoarded three drawers full of holiday candles. 

Most of the time, I get made fun of for it. People think it's weird or find it highly amusing that I love Christmas this much, but I refuse to apologize for loving the happiest time of year. I mean, it's more than just red cups at Starbucks and ugly Christmas sweater parties. The tradition of the holiday season is giving and I choose to give Christmas my everything.

I get excited doing yearly traditions with my family, getting everyone together under one roof and just enjoying each other's company. I feel very blessed to be able to celebrate the holiday surrounded by my loved ones.

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope your day is filled with happiness and love.

- K


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Latest Instagrams

© KAYLYN NICOLE. Design by Fearne.