#TBT: NYC trip

In honor of #ThrowbackThursday, I decided to post some pictures of our previous family trip to New York City during the summer of 2014.

I have dreamed of going to NYC since birth. I've always been fascinated by the lights, the atmosphere, the fast-paced environment, and of course, the fashion. For my twenty-first birthday, I asked for a trip to NY as a gift from my parents but I never thought it would actually come true. Luckily for me, my parents know how to make me the happiest daughter on the face of the planet.

So, was New York all I ever dreamed it would be?

Ummmm, YES.

I know a lot of West Coast peeps that visit NY end up hating it because they think it's too congested, the people are rude, and it smells.

I love the crowd. I didn't have any negative encounters with people there, and to be honest, didn't smell at thing. Maybe growing up near a large city like San Francisco made me accustomed to the big city life, which is why I absolutely LOVED New York City.

I promised to myself and everyone that I'm going to live there one day. My top two choices are between Manhattan (for obvious reasons) and Greenwich Village (I love the energy and the neighborhoods!).

Since I'm studying business, and I want a career in the fashion corporate world, obviously, NYC would be the ideal location for me to head over to.


The breathtaking view from our hotel room.

Grand Central Station

New York Public Library

Bryant Park



Central Park



The Met



Madison Avenue

Flatiron Building

Lady Lib

Wall Street

Freedom Tower

Manhattan (future residency)


Washington Square Park





Greenwich Village (other future residency)

SoHo


Blue Note Jazz Club

Broadway

New York took my breath away and I left my heart on the East Coast.


-K

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous pictures, I enjoyed the tour. Looks like you've spent a fantastic summer in NYC.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how I love these beautiful photos! I wish I could go to New York someday!

    xo
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

Latest Instagrams

© KAYLYN NICOLE. Design by Fearne.